♪♫♫♪♪♥♫♪♥♫Keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune♫♥♪♪♫♥♪♫♫♥♪♪♫

I think finally found a note to make you understand
If you can hear it, sing along and take me by the hands
Keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my heart is a stereo that **** plays for you


I **** pray you never leave me behind
Because good music can be so hard to find
I take your head and pull it closer to mine
Thought love was dead, but now you're changing my mind
My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo
Oh oh oh oh To my stereo
Oh oh oh oh So sing along to my stereo
♪♫♫♪♪♥♫♪♥♫♫♥♪♪♫♥♪♫♫♥♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♥♫♪♥♫♫♥♪
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3E9Wjbq44E&feature=player_embedded



Amor e música... sempre ligados.


As músicas vão se tornando também parte do filme que criamos.


Espero que não seja muito difícil encontrar boas músicas... Mas abrir os ouvidos se faz necessário para tanto.





posted under |

0 comentários:

Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial

Total de visualizações de página

Followers


Recent Comments